DIRECTIONS TO OFFICE
The Landow Building is a 14-story building on the corner of Woodmont Avenue and St. Elmo Avenue in downtown Bethesda.
1. From Rockville: South on Rockville Pike (Rt. 355), which becomes Wisconsin Ave. Veer right onto Woodmont Ave. at the end of the N.I.H. campus. Continue 3 blocks past Battery Lane, to the corner of Woodmont and St. Elmo Avenues.
2. From points further North: Take I270 South toward I495 (Capital Beltway). Take left exit for Rte. 355. Proceed as in #1.
3. From Virginia: Take I495 (Capital Beltway) to the I270 split, remaining on I495 and exit on Wisconsin Avenue South/Rte. 355 (2nd exit after the split.) Proceed as in #1.
4. From the District: Take Wisconsin Avenue North into Bethesda. Turn left onto Old Georgetown Rd. Drive two blocks to Woodmont Avenue (2nd light). Turn Right and proceed two blocks to St. Elmo.
5. By Metro: Exit Metro at Bethesda station. Go up the steps to Old Georgetown Road. Walk northwest to Woodmont Avenue. Cross over Old Georgetown Rd. Turn right on Woodmont and walk two blocks to 7910 on the left.
6. From Points East: Take I495 West towards Silver Spring / Bethesda. Take Connecticut Avenue exit, south. Follow Connecticut Avenue to Jones Bridge Road. Turn Right on Jones Bridge Road to Wisconsin Ave (Jones Bridge ends at Wisconsin Avenue and N.I.H.). Turn left on Wisconsin and veer right on Woodmont. Proceed as in #1.
Metered parking is available on the street surrounding the building (please note restricted hours), as well as in several public lots in the downtown Bethesda area. There are public lots one block north of our building on Woodmont Avenue (across the street from Pizzeria Da Marco), on St. Elmo’s Ave across the street from our building (next to Henry’s Sweet Retreat) and one block south of our building on either St. Elmo’s Ave or Fairmont Ave. Parking is available in our building with an entrance on the St. Elmo side for a daily fee. We do not validate parking tickets.